Our partner is a fast-growing F&B group that originated in Thailand with over 40 locations. Their cafes are extremely popular and their signature dishes are widely recognised throughout Asia. They were listed on Thailand’s stock exchange in 2016, providing them with the capital and platform for major expansion. Hong Kong is their primary stop for oversea expansion, marking a critical step on the roadmap. The first Hong Kong shop is located in the heart of Causeway Bay and pays tribute to Thai hospitality.
The Assistant Marketing Manager will be responsible for formulating and implementing marketing strategies and SOPs to enhance the company’s brand awareness, grow its social media presence, and help drive overall business.
Key Missions Include:
- Designing and implementing social media marketing strategies;
- Growing the social media presence across various platforms;
- Developing and managing a robust social media content calendar;
- Establishing and working within marketing budget with optimal results;
- Analysing social media campaign results, identifying opportunities, and adapting to meet business goals;
- Staying up-to-date with the local market, competitors, and emerging technologies to continuously evolve and adapt strategies;
- Managing the marketing team’s day-to-day operations;
- Providing training and guidance to team members on best practices;
- Working closely with internal and operations teams to execute marketing plans;
- Handling other ad hoc tasks as required.
We seek candidates with:
- Degree or above in Marketing/Business or other related disciplines;
- A strong passion for food & beverage;
- A minimum of 4 years of relevant marketing experience;
- Strong knowledge of online digital marketing, with a focus on social media, KOLs, and affiliate channels;
- Experience in content creation and copywriting;
- Strong analytical skills, with ability to transform data into actionable insights and recommendations;
- Ability to work independently with a high level of detail, organisation, and follow through, as well as working collaboratively across teams and with stakeholders to achieve company goals;
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and leadership skills;
- Fluency in English and Cantonese;
- Proficiency in MS office tools (Word, PowerPoint, Excel) and marketing tools;
- A desire to play an integral role in the growth of an organisation!
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying