Our partner is a fast-growing F&B group that originated in Thailand with over 40 locations. Their cafes are extremely popular and their signature dishes are widely recognised throughout Asia. They were listed on Thailand’s stock exchange in 2016, providing them with the capital and platform for major expansion. Hong Kong is their primary stop for oversea expansion, marking a critical step on the roadmap. The first Hong Kong shop is located in the heart of Causeway Bay and pays tribute to Thai hospitality.
The Assistant HR Manager / Senior HR Officer will be responsible for the company’s HR daily operations, including recruitment, onboarding, compensation & benefits functions such as payroll, salary tax, and leave management.
Key Missions Include:
- Recruiting, hiring, and onboarding a high performing team that understands and exudes warm, engaging hospitality;
- Assisting in the implementation of HRIS;
- Ensuring strict compliance with labor department regulations;
- Producing periodical reports, including turnover reports, staff lists, etc.;
- Preparing cost analysis, budget, or other statistical reports for management review;
- Coordinating and executing annual appraisals and performance reviews;
- Formulating and implementing HR strategies, initiatives, and projects;
- Working closely with the operations team to ensure a harmonious and productive working environment, and proactively resolving any people related issues;
- Ad hoc tasks and projects as assigned.
We seek candidates with:
- Degree or above in Human Resources management or other related disciplines;
- A strong passion for food & beverage;
- A minimum of 4 years of relevant HR experience;
- Strong knowledge of Hong Kong Labour Ordinance, MPF regulation, and other HR related statutory requirements;
- Ability to work independently with a high level of detail, organisation, and follow through;
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills;
- Fluency in English, Cantonese, and Mandarin;
- Proficiency in MS office tools (Word, PowerPoint, Excel) and HRIS systems;
- A desire to play an integral role in the growth of an organisation!
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying