Our partner is a fast-growing F&B group that originated in Thailand with over 40 locations. Their cafes are extremely popular and their signature dishes are widely recognised throughout Asia. They were listed on Thailand’s stock exchange in 2016, providing them with the capital and platform for major expansion. Hong Kong is their primary stop for oversea expansion, marking a critical step on the roadmap. The first Hong Kong shop is located in the heart of Causeway Bay and pays tribute to Thai hospitality.
The Senior Accountant will be responsible for handling day to day accounting tasks, preparing reports, performing reconciliations, and ensuring overall financial standards and business goals are met.
Key Missions Include:
- Handling daily accounting duties, preparing vouchers, issuing invoices, arranging payments;
- Handling a full set of accounts and month-end closing independently;
- Performing monthly bank reconciliations;
- Performing data input, invoice checking, and document filing;
- Preparing and consolidating monthly sales reports with comparison against budget & forecast;
- Working closely with other functional teams to ensure alignments and to reconcile any discrepancies;
- Assisting in establishing/improving means of cost tracking, accounting workflow, and budget follow-up process;
- Assisting in development of business performance reports;
- Assisting with planning and consolidation tool coordination, and vendor master data creation and maintenance;
- Preparing financial reports and templates for consolidation;
- Handling other ad hoc tasks as required.
We seek candidates with:
- Degree or above in Accounting or other related disciplines;
- A strong passion for food & beverage;
- A minimum of 5 years of financial accounting experience;
- Strong knowledge of MS office tools and accounting systems (AX & Flexsystem experience preferred);
- Ability to work independently with a high level of detail, organisation, and follow through, as well as working collaboratively across teams;
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills;
- A desire to play an integral role in the growth of an organisation!
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying