Our partner is a fast-growing F&B group that originated in Thailand with over 40 locations. Their cafes are extremely popular and their signature dishes are widely recognised throughout Asia. They were listed on Thailand’s stock exchange in 2016, providing them with the capital and platform for major expansion. Hong Kong is their primary stop for oversea expansion, marking a critical step on the roadmap. The first Hong Kong shop is located in the heart of Causeway Bay and pays tribute to Thai hospitality.
The Operation Manager will be responsible for ensuring seamless daily operation of the cafe, leading a motivated team to deliver high quality product and experience to guests, and working in tandem with internal departments to achieve business targets in terms of profitability, service standards, and business development.
Key Missions Include:
- Recruiting, hiring, and training a high performing operations team that understands and exudes warm, engaging hospitality;
- Establishing and consistently maintaining standards for food preparation and presentation, and service of food and beverage;
- Ensuring strict compliance with health and safety regulations and standards;
- Work with the Finance team to compile revenue forecasts, sales analysis data, and operating reports;
- Ensure proper staffing pars are met and team members are scheduled according to forecasted revenue and established labor goals;
- Liaise and collaborate with internal teams, including finance, HR, marketing, etc. to evaluate business performance and implement effective action plans;
- Collaborate with Marketing team to organise promotions, prepare collateral and print materials, and coordinate advertising plans.
We seek candidates with:
- A strong passion for food & beverage;
- A minimum of 6 years of experience in food & beverage, with at least 2 years in a managerial role;
- Strong knowledge of cost control, product sourcing, and inventory management;
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and leadership skills;
- Basic knowledge of kitchen operations and ability to collaborate on R&D;
- Superior organisational and time management skills with ability to multitask and prioritise overlapping project timelines;
- Fluency in English, Cantonese, and Mandarin;
- Proficiency in MS office tools (Word, PowerPoint, Excel).
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying