:: This role is located in Dubai::
Our partner is a leading restaurant group in Dubai, renowned for their award-winning venues that showcase unique food cultures and traditions in exuberant settings. The restaurants are lively and celebratory, qualities reflected in the restaurants’ design, ambiance, and creative offerings. With more projects in the pipeline for 2022, this ambitious and entrepreneurial group is quickly expanding and seeking exceptional talent for their growing team.
The Group now seeks a Graphic Designer/Art Director to work closely with the founders to bring to life multifaceted concepts in creative, engaging ways while managing the full spectrum of design activities. The ideal candidate will be comfortable with executing day-to-day design tasks independently as well as forming long-term group strategies, while thriving in a high-energy environment with tight deadlines and changing needs.
Key Missions Include:
- Working with the founders and internal partners to design and produce compelling graphics and collateral for all venues;
- Owning and leading design projects including photoshoots and video creation; keeping partners informed of developments and delivering on deadlines;
- Developing and implementing best practises and SOPs;
- Ensuring the alignment of visual communications and messaging across all channels;
- Developing the visual and brand identities for 2 new venues;
- Conceptualising and crafting menus, newsletters, illustrations, infographics, flyers and other material in line with the respective brands;
- Staying up to date with latest marketing trends and technological advances.
The successful candidate will have:
- A minimum of 5 years of experience as Graphic Designer working in-house in leading multi-concept hospitality groups;
- High proficiency with design tools such as Photoshop, Illustrator, and Indesign;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills;
- Portfolio showcasing a vibrant and visually appealing design aesthetic and an eye for detail;
- Focused creative thinking with ability to simultaneously execute multiple projects with tight, overlapping deadlines.
- Strong project management, multitasking, and decision-making skills;
- Strong understand of photography and videography;
- A positive, energetic, and proactive spirit;
- The ability to be flexible and cross-functional in a small, dynamic team;
- The desire to build something from scratch and shape the future of an organisation.
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying